Widget Financial is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines. We also seek to adhere to other industry standards related to accessibility. To this end, we actively work to increase the usability of our sites. To those who are using a screen reader, or who may otherwise be having any issues accessing this site, whole or in part, please contact us 24/7 at 814.456.6231. All products and services found on this site are also available at all Widget Financial locations.
We have a loan for you!
Member Auto Center

Financial Aid

You will need to obtain your federal PIN to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Click here to sign up for your PIN. Parents will also need to obtain a PIN to complete their child’s FAFSA.

FAFSA Application

The U.S. Department of Education Federal Student Aid publishes a comprehensive guide each school year on student financial aid. Loans, grants, and work-study are the three major forms of aid available through the Department of Education’s Federal Student Aid office. Funding Education Beyond High School: The Guide to Federal Student Aid provides everything you need to know about federal student aid programs and how to apply.

If you have any questions, or require additional information on student financial assistance, you may contact the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 800.4.FED.AID (800.433.3243).